Monday, July 13, 2026

ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO

GOD SALEM!  Stop, buildeth masions insideth skies!

Whatis, they are contracteth offereth themselves; built up effortae residenceth insideth high risenae efforts; whatis apartment offers town houseth; they are not with plans that whatever dau instigateth ophonzenae can negattae insideth peacefulness; why negattae neighbourhoodest apartment builteth as townhouseth, offereth peopleth high prices as residentialeth offers; can dau raiseth up famlies insideth narroweth apartmenteth town houseth apartmenteth; they are not thoughtfulness thatis neggataes could demolisheth houses together easillae than singleth famileth portableth affortableth houses; whereis landz, I offereth many moreth; do thy work offers insideth righteousness thoughtfuleth efforts! Yaaye hedjorle mlim; jei apartment ji houseth dau zaggae offers! Akpa, tsui bii tsalae moi babbao, ake ha henyeloi! Nyogbo Ji Mi!

Be Peaceful! Know that I AM GOD Creator, THAT I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS - END TIMES.: ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS - END TIMES.: ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO : Alleluia! GOD SALEM!  Stayeth within thy circles! Eshie! Whatis M...