Saturday, September 5, 2026

ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO

Alleluia!

GOD SALEM!  Racialeth Demiseth, Not Insideth! Akpa!

Whatforwhy; Donzae Phazae Efforts; dos dau fitteth foughteth efforts evilest worketh efforts, donzae efforts; they are insideth judgeth effortae; doeth dau enough nay, they negateth dae efforts osolei insideth unrighteousness; doeth dau dae magician efforts, means efforteth offers efforten; dos dau dae works insideth judgeth efforts now; dost insideth, delayeth noten dae knowledgeth insideth ajajeo efforts; they are not insideth, dae are back insideth efforteth; Abamlim Ahawoh, Eshie! Dau broughteth offensiveth oro offers insideth cleanseth mansions whatae dau madeth noi insideth ajajeo makers marketh; they are not insideth, dae are back inisideth for more. Eshie, dau broughteth upon omen efforts nations, becauseth of murders; justify worlden matters! Eshie! I AM JEHOVAH!

Be Peaceful! Know that I AM GOD, THAT I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS - END TIMES.: ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS - END TIMES.: ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPA UNO : Alleluia! GOD SALEM!  Racialeth Demiseth, Not Insideth! Akpa! Wha...